The primary function of a Product Support Lead - Retail Store is to assist in the day to day warehouse operations and to oversee warehouse staff according to Company guidelines. The Product Support Lead - Retail Store will also ensure the Warehouse and other departments as assigned are compliant with Company practices, guidelines and policies.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- College Degree preferred
- 3-5 years management experience preferred
- Proven service industry experience
- Proven successful track record of back-end retail experience
- Ability to work a retail schedule
- Mechanically inclined - ability to assemble furniture
- Ability to lift at least 75 pounds
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Bilingual a plus, but not required
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob's Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees. We offer:
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
This job has expired.
- Nationally provided health benefits
- 401k Plan
- Generous employee discount
- And much more!