Saputo -> Saputo Cheese USA
Production Crew Member - 1st shift
Lancaster, WI 53813 US (Primary)
SCUSA Plant/Hourly Applicant (SCUSA only)
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT SAPUTO
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
- Assist with setting up, filling, and taking down cheese presses
- Sanitize production equipment and work areas
- Transfer product to coolers and staging areas
- Mix ingredients according to specified procedures and formulas
- Perform routine quality checks to ensure product meets required specifications
- Adhere to all Safety, Food Safety, and GMP regulations
- Other duties assigned
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?
- Maintain a good attendance & promptness when reporting to work
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when necessary
- Development opportunities that enhance your career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov. Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice - California Candidates
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC ("the Company," "Saputo," "our" or "we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the "Candidate Portal"). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.
Saputo's 2020 California Privacy Notice in compliance with California Consumer Privacy Act
This job has expired.