It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The packers main responsibility is to assure only clean productions are packed in customer appropriate dunnage and all other production aides go back into process to be cleaned. They also need to identify if a production aide is damaged and make sure it is tagged or processed to the customer's specification.
Successful candidates will have the following
This full-time position offers the following
- Manufacturing experience
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to learn and work efficiently
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Professional behavior
- Can lift 50 lbs.
- Opportunities to work overtime
- Additional increases as training is completed
- Annual pay increases
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K program with a matching employer contribution
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Other additional employee benefits
All Inspectors must learn the following information
- Inspect production aides for cleanliness
- Inspect production aides for damage
- Pack production aides in appropriate dunnage
- Work with the supervisor to ensure parts in the packing area are properly washed
- Gauge Production aides using
- Fill out packing log and inspection tags
- Maintain a pace that is quick and allows you to work safely and effectively
- Learn Dubois Chemicals safety policy and follow them
- Names of all production aides to Dubois Chemicals Inc. on a regular basis
- Difference between customer's production aides that are similar
- Quality Standards for each customer's production aides.
- Dunnage requirements for each customer and production aides.
- Maintain a clean work area
- Clean additional areas of the shop when needed
- Be a team member and help out where needed
Successful candidates must pass a drug and background screen if offered a role.
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.