It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Reports to the operations lead and works on daily shop floor processing activities in accordance with company prescribed safety, quality, and productivity standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Blend and package various hazardous and non-hazardous chemical products
- Maintain a work environment that meets facility environmental, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Select products for outbound orders.
- Receive product (bulk and packaged) for inbound orders
- Load and unload trucks
- Operate forklifts for unloading/loading trucks and chemical blending
- Perform preventative maintenance and participate in general upkeep of production equipment
- Maintain daily logs and record plant operating data
- Be open to having flexible work hours including weekends and overtime
- Effectively, timely, and respectfully communicate and interact with other employees, supervisors, individuals from other organizations, and customers
- Collecting raw materials
- Packaging chemicals in pails, drums and tote
- Performs other related functions as assigned or needed
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent exposure to wet and humid conditions (non-weather); fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; extreme heat (non-weather) and loud noise levels.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Qualified in forklift and crane operation
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; to write routine reports and correspondence; and to speak effectively before groups of employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; and to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; and to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft business applications to create, modify, and maintain spreadsheets, documents, and presentations.
- Ability to make decisions, set priorities, remain self motivated and motivate others in the absence of direct oversight.
- Honest, trustworthy and trusting, delivers on commitments.
- Strong sense of urgency.
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.