It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are looking for an entry-level 1st shift production operator position. 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Monday - Friday with occasional daily and weekend overtime.
This role is involved in the physical operations of paint removal.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Downloading parts
- Power washing paint off of parts
- Inspecting and packaging parts
DuBois offers a competitive benefits package, 401k and paid time off! Physical Demands
- Manufacturing experience
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to learn and work efficiently
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Regular attendance, and successfully complete background and drug screen.
- Can lift 50 lbs.
Successful performance of this job requires employee to regularly walk, stand, bend, and lift much of the day.The job description outlined above is not intended to be a detailed list of job functions or responsibilities. It outlines the essential functions of the job. An individual may be required to perform other duties from time to time. The company reserves the right to amend, change or delete the contents of this description
.This full-time position offers the following:
• Opportunities to work overtime
• Additional increases as training are completed
• Annual pay increases
• Medical and dental insurance
• 401K program with a matching employer contribution
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Other additional employee benefits
NOTE: Successful candidates must pass a drug and background screen if offered a role.
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.