Job ID: 417441
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
As the scheduler, you will work cross-functionally with sales, supply chain, production, logistics, and service teams to address the needs of our customers. Reporting to the plant manager, in this role you support multiple product categories and responsibilities include planning production to meet high volume / high mix demand requirements and ensure on time delivery to customers.
Qualifications and Attributes
- Use ERP software to set weekly production schedule taking into consideration type of order, demand feed, and production capacity
- Collaborate with sales, supply chain and production operations to schedule and prioritize daily customer shipments
- Support customer service and sales with shipment tracking and order status updates
- Oversee daily customer order fulfillment and ensure scheduled orders are shipped on time
- Research and reconcile discrepancies noted during the cycle count process; complete journal entries to correct inventory levels within ERP system
- Utilize ERP system and production operations to research root cause of any issues preventing orders from being fulfilled and drive corrective actions
- Manages inventory levels and allocations for production facility
- Ensure supply chain demand feeds balance against production capacities and escalate or resolve discrepancies
- Communicate and escalate order status to plant management and operations
- Communicate special handling instructions, including labeling and delivery requirements
- Evaluates demand feeds to support material and manpower planning
- Coordinate with outside vendors for delivery of materials and execution of outsourced projects
- Manage rush requests by manually adjusting ship dates and coordinating with production to ensure customer commitments are met
- Approve or deny requests based on current product allocation, balancing product allocation across multiple sales channels while also considering production capacity
- Participate in daily meetings & conference calls production & supply chain to discuss day's production plan, along with any issues facing the factory that impact sales or customer service teams
- Act as a liaison for the sales reps and the factory, answering general questions, checking order status, and making changes to orders that are going into production
What CRH Offers You
- 5+ years of production planning experience
- Proficient experience in AX, SAP, or other mainstream ERP system
- Proficient user of Excel and Microsoft Office
- Operations and inventory planning knowledge
- Results driven with strong execution skills
- Detail oriented and exceptionally organized
- Works well under pressure
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Leviat, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 6, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Ames Nearest Secondary Market:
Des Moines Job Segment:
Logistics, Supply Chain, Plant Manager, Plant, Fulfillment, Operations, Manufacturing