***$1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus (Pre-Tax)***
- $300 paid on your 1st paycheck
- $200 paid upon successful completion of your introductory period (90 days)
- $500 paid upon successful completion of 6 months of employment
Sign-On Bonus Eligiblity: external candidates who are not currently employed by QTS or have previously been employed by QTS.About QTS
QTS offers critical end-of-line services for medical device OEMs including finished device assembly, packaging and sterilization management. QTS was founded in 2001 and is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies.
- Purpose: To have a positive impact on people.
- Mission: Make it easier to get products to patients.
- Values: Integrity, Collaboration, Communication, & Leadership
Learn more at www.qtspackaging.com and www.cretexmedical.com.ResponsibilitiesStaging Production Tech Position Summary
The Staging Production Technician will be responsible for supporting production by coordinating and assisting with the flow of materials and documentation. This position will be based out of our facility located in west Bloomington, Minnesota (55438).Staging Production Tech Duties and Responsibilities
QualificationsStaging Production Tech Requirements/Qualifications
- Adhere to QTS Quality Documentation and FDA, cGMP, ISO, and OSHA regulations
- Check-in and manually verify that all materials delivered from off-site warehouse match the pick list for every sales order (SO) before manufacturing begins (Part/Lot/Quantity); work with off-site Warehouse and/or on-site Warehouse Lead to resolve discrepancies
- Move materials in a timely manner both physically in and out of production areas and in ERP system to prevent production disruptions
- Identify (label), pull, and move cleaning/passivation components from rest of SO materials, update pick list accordingly
- Move all pallets of materials from on-site warehouse area to production areas when needed; update location of moved materials in ERP system accordingly
- Stage materials into cleanroom and assembly areas throughout manufacturing process to ensure smooth flow of materials
- Remove materials from cleanroom and assembly areas. Perform initial check on leftover quantities. Label and organize quantities in a way that facilities reconciliation of all leftover materials after SO is finalized.
- Issue materials throughout the manufacturing process
- Reconcile returns
- Move all reconciled materials to the on-site warehouse returns area; update location of moved materials in ERP system accordingly and assist in preparing materials for return to main warehouse
- Interact daily with both Production and Materials Groups to resolve issues and improve processes being used
- Serve as back-up to other Staging Production Technicians when they are on break, out on paid time off (PTO) or a leave of absence, etc
- Replenish Kanban Stations
- Maintain awareness of workplace safety and relevant training
- Maintains work area in a neat, clean, and organized manner
- Assist in production areas as needed
- Support and comply with the company Quality System, ISO, and medical device requirements
- Read, understand, and follow work instructions and standard work
- Maintain an organized work area (5S)
- Participate in the Operational Excellence Program
- Other duties as assigned
Staging Production Tech Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to work required 2nd shift schedule: Monday-Thursday 2:45pm-1:15am CT
- Must be able to read, understand, speak, and write in English
- Proficient in basic math skills (add, subtract, divide and multiply)
- At least 6 months of material handling experience
- 6+ months PLM and ERP systems experience
- Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Research and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of FIFO, traceability, etc
- Knowledgeable in assembly processes
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Methodologies
- Highly organized and strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Able to work overtime as needed (staying later during the week days or at least one weekend day)
- 6+ months Epicor MES experience
- Willingness to become Manlift certified
As a Cretex Medical company, QTS offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. You are also automatically enrolled in Cretex's 401(k) retirement plan and are eligible for paid time off (PTO), holiday pay and short-term disability insurance. QTS also offers company specific benefits, such as:
What Is It Like to Work for QTS?
- Employee Referral Bonus (up to $1,500 depending on position)
- Micro Market On-Site
- Free Parking
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
At QTS, we are passionate about quality as the services we provide have a direct impact on the quality of life for others and we pride ourselves on our culture and work environment. The tenure of our staff ranges from recently hired to 20+ years! Check out some of things that employees have said about working at QTS:
- \"We are a family.\"
- \"After so many toxic work environments, coming to QTS was like finding a harbor in a storm! Coming here was one of the best professional decisions I've ever made!"
- \"I would describe my coworkers as kind and friendly.\"
- \"Three words that I would use to describe QTS's culture are: Respectful, Fast-paced, and Fun!\"
We encourage you to explore the many opportunities that Quality Tech Services could offer you as an employee and as a valued team member.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
This job has expired.