In every sense of the word, Hendrickson is a leader. We've achieved that status by providing our people with autonomy, resources, and flexibility to step up, innovate, and take us to new levels of excellence. The people who excel at Hendrickson embrace the values and guiding principles of the organization employment.
We are looking to add an experienced Production Supervisor to our team in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. We are a 3 shift manufacturing facility and this position may be on any shift, most likely on 2nd shift.
Responsible for all processes associated with production, to include management of team members' activities relative to safety, quality, and productivity goals in order to meet customer requirements.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations and continually strive to maintain a safe work environment for all associates.
- Provide support and resources to positively impact the efficiency and effectiveness of the production team.
- Ensure consistent application of company policies and procedures.
- Use MOS information and processes to make fact-based decisions and determine appropriate actions.
- Ensures appropriate training is provided as required; responsible for the certification/sign off process.
- Act as a member of the management team in the identification of improvement opportunities and the development of organizational priorities.
A Bachelor's Degree is preferred but an Associate's Degree or equivalent experience in an applicable area is acceptable.
1 - 2 years' supervisory experience in a management environment. 2 - 3 years' experience in a manufacturing facility. Computer skills required; Windows, Word, Excel. Must possess strong written and oral communications skills.
Hendrickson is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disablity, or status as a protected veteran.
This job has expired.