Go further, faster and be #StrongerTogether! We are more successful together. This is why you have the opportunity to become a star in our team.
Our passion makes us a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. Our product portfolio addresses all crucial issues related to powertrain and air conditioning technology - both for e-mobility and vehicles with combustion engines. Today, more than 77,000 employees work on innovative products throughout 160 production locations and 16 major development centers. Our goal is to shape the mobility of tomorrow - let's be #StrongerTogether. Join our team MAHLE.
Your Role & Responsibilities
Your Skills & Strengths
- Responsible for providing a safe and productive work environment.
- Explains company policies, business plans and conditions to employees so they are aware of the operating environment.
- Reviews efficiency, OEE, scrap and profitability reports and implements strategies to maximize results.
- Investigates deviations in efficiency, scrap, on-time delivery, PPM and other measurable, determines root cause and works with direct reports to implement effective countermeasure.
- Ensure that inventory is controlled properly through reporting and scrapping in production workbench.
- Prepare accurate and timely performance evaluations on employees.
- Provides employees with guidance, counseling, training and development so the employee can be effective in their position.
- Studies production schedules and estimates manpower requirements to meet the schedule.
- Confer with management, engineering and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules and other considerations to facilitate the manufacturing process.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business or technical field from a four-year college or university preferred but not required.
- Experience in plastic molding & assembly preferred
- Strong analysis, problem solving, process and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, including GD&T.
- Highly organized and possess good decision-making skills.
- Must have demonstrable technical presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Superb computer literacy, including MS Office.
- Overtime is a requirement for the position.
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.
This job has expired.