Job ID: 480849
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
We build precast concrete products year round inside our plant at 690 W. Taft-Vineland Road, Orlando, FL. Our employees typically work Monday through Friday with some Saturdays and overtime.
You would perform a wide range of duties within the plant including but not limited to:
- Strip and clean concrete forms, pour concrete, shovel, and finish
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety regulations on the shop floor
- Perform basic carpentry skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Good attendance and positive attitude a must
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses
What CRH Offers You
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs with assistance provided if needed
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: May 24, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Orlando Job Segment:
Industrial, Chemical Engineer, Carpenter, Manufacturing, Engineering