Job ID: 307001
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
- Load, unload and position boxes
- Cleaning and stripping boxes
- Use of power equipment to shape/form metal substrates
- Quality assessment of finished product
- Production reporting
- Performs sub-assembly work
- Prolonged use of hand tools to clean boxes
- General Laborer as assigned
- Maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations in an indoor/outdoor manufacturing plant setting
- Crane certified, LOTO certified, Forklift Certified, Electric Pallet Jack Certified
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- High school graduate or GED desired
- Able to speak and comprehend basic English
- Operational knowledge of tools/machinery generally used in construction
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, multiplication)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Good attendance and positive attitude a must
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and watch several items at once
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Concrete knowledge is preferred
- Crane and forklift driving experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to use a computer/tablet to enter production quantities or work with equipment
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
What CRH Americas Offers You
- This job involves the following physical demands: Walking, standing, bending, stretching, using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 lbs.
- Standing for long periods of time
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 18, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Fresno Nearest Secondary Market:
Madera Job Segment:
Industrial, Chemical Engineer, Laborer, Labor, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations
This job has expired.