Job ID: 283401
CPM, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
Responsible for assisting designated machine operator or production team in a variety of functions including, but not limited to, maintenance, clean-up, yard work, warehouse, production, utilities, material handling and other.
- Handle assignments in a repetitive and/or sequential order for completing tasks assigned
- Operate machinery or equipment such as hoppers, bagging and sealer machines, forklift, palletizers, hydraulic equipment, powered tractors or vehicles
- Clean-up machinery and conveyors, maintain the surrounding area and keep equipment free of debris during downtime
- Assist in the loading/unloading of trucks
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- High school diploma/equivalent, or a comparable combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Knowledge of basic math and measurements
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. from ground level, occasionally up to 100 lbs. with assistance, if needed
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CPM, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Portland Oregon Job Segment:
Hydraulics, Industrial, Temporary, Warehouse, Machinist, Engineering, Manufacturing, Contract
This job has expired.