Kadiak LLC, a Koniag Government Services company, is seeking an experienced Program Manager to support Kadiak and our government customer in Clarksburg, WV.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Kadiak, LLC currently has an opening for a Program Management SME to provide support for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) at their Clarksburg facility. This position may perform its duties either remote, on-site or hybrid.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Provide agile coaching for assigned teams to drive alignment to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) framework and work with teams to identify the best application of the framework for the team's context.
- Identify and document guidance on executing Architecture activities within the SAFe Framework.
- support other functions and activities as assigned.
- Expertise and support on system development methodologies and best practices, development operations of large-scale IT projects; agile development strategies.
- Implementation plans for new processes.
- The analysis of network, computing, storage, and software solutions.
Working Environment & Conditions
- At least eight (8) years of experience working within the Scaled Agile Framework supporting and instructing licensed Scaled Agile training classes.
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification is needed to support licensed training.
- Experience and familiarity with CJIS systems is beneficial to the SME positions, but not required.
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proof of US Citizenship.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree from an accredited institution; or equivalent experience.
This position may perform its duties either remote, on-site in an office environment, or hybrid.
This job operates in a professional office environment and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
Koniag Government Services (KGS) is an Alaska Native Owned corporation supporting the values and traditions of our native communities through an agile employee and corporate culture that delivers Enterprise Solutions, Professional Services and Operational Management to Federal Government Agencies. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, we apply our proven commercial solutions to a deep knowledge of Defense and Civilian missions to provide forward leaning technical, professional, and operational solutions. KGS enables successful mission outcomes for our customers through solution-oriented business partnerships and a commitment to exceptional service delivery. We ensure long-term success with a continuous improvement approach while balancing the collective interests of our customers, employees, and native communities. For more information, please visit www.koniag-gs.com. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
This job has expired.