Kadiak, LLC, a Koniag Government Services company, is seeking an experienced Program Manager to support Kadiak, LLC and our government customer in Hanford, WA.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Kadiak is seeking an experienced Program Manager, responsible for overall programmatic responsibility for Occupational Medical Services in Hanford, WA. The Program Manager has direct responsibility for the satisfactory performance of services including Occupational Health Services, Health Information, Performance Assurance, Behavioral Health Services, and other services.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Provide leadership, administrative and management support to the Clinic; assist the Site Occupational Medical Director (SOMD) in promoting the values and strengths of the organization.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, directing, integrating and overall clinic operations support functions.
- Collaborate with the SOMD and other senior staff managers from the Hanford site to coordinate activities of the clinic and meet the needs of Hanford contractors.
- Responsible for hiring, supervision, productivity, training, discipline, and mentoring of clinic staff. Prepare performance evaluations of team lead personnel and make recommendations for salary actions.
- Ensure development of staff through the implementation of attainable and measurable goals, objectives and strategic plans.
- Implement methods and processes to evaluate and report on program outcomes and performance objectives; ensure compliance with regulations, contract requirements and national healthcare accreditation standards.
- Coordinate required reporting activities (monthly, quarterly, annually) with the client and the DOE customer.
- Identify and implement actions supportive of an organizational commitment to continuous improvement.
- Develop and lead strategic initiatives and efforts, as identified by the Clinic senior management team.
- Evaluate programs, policies, and procedures to ensure they are accomplishing functional area objectives; make recommendations and implement changes for improvement.
- Respond to and resolve requests or issues contractors may be experiencing concerning their interface with medical contractor.
- Build strong relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, and employees. Interface with the community such as public health, local hospitals, community groups, and health programs.
- Monitor and analyze costs and support budget-building activities; ensure appropriate fiscal management in accordance with budget allocations.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, and the public.
- Adhere to and foster acceptable health and safety practices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science in Business (MS-Business), Master's in Public Health (MPH), or Master's in Health Administration (MHA) degree from an accredited college or university.
- Graduate level coursework in the Health Administration field required.
- Five years' recent experience in a management level position, including responsibility for managing personnel, financial resources and development and administration of programs and projects.
- Must be eligible for a DOE Access Authorization (security clearance).
- Experience in an occupational health services organization in a federal contractor / government setting.
- Familiar with regulations under 10 CFR 850 and 10 CFR 851
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescriptions. Life, accidental death & dismemberment, and long-term disability insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Opportunity for education and training reimbursement eligible
- Paid time off; includes combined Vacation and Sick leave, accruing two (2) weeks annually beginning the first day of employment
- Paid federal holidays
Working Environment & Conditions
- Pre-employment background check mandatory
- You must have the ability to pass a background check with NACI
This job operates in a professional office environment and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
Koniag Government Services (KGS) is an Alaska Native Owned corporation supporting the values and traditions of our native communities through an agile employee and corporate culture that delivers Enterprise Solutions, Professional Services and Operational Management to Federal Government Agencies. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, we apply our proven commercial solutions to a deep knowledge of Defense and Civilian missions to provide forward leaning technical, professional, and operational solutions. KGS enables successful mission outcomes for our customers through solution-oriented business partnerships and a commitment to exceptional service delivery. We ensure long-term success with a continuous improvement approach while balancing the collective interests of our customers, employees, and native communities. For more information, please visit www.koniag-gs.com Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
This job has expired.