Job ID: 2113824
Location: CHANTILLY , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Program Operations Specialist with an active TS/SCI to support an office within the Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) who brings an expert knowledge of program operations, execution and technical support.
- Provide project management and technical support to the office
- Support various enterprise projects including budget, schedule and project management
- Triage/field requests via the office ticketing system
- Assist in site system tracking and reporting
- Prepare and submit budget projections
- Assist in developing and monitoring office metrics to track progress of programs.
- Assist in identifying office efficiencies and process improvements to enhance mission and cost effectiveness.
- Prepare various documents and briefings for review and use by senior DoD leaders
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's and ten (10) years of related expereince; Masters and eight (8) years of experience.
- Over 8 years of recent and relevant programmatic and technical management support experience (relatable gov/military G4, S4, J4 experience)
- Experience supporting large scale Acquisition Programs, Research and Development Programs, and/or Operations/Support Programs
- Basic understanding of DoD MIPR process, obligations/expenditures, 7600A/B, DoD acquisition
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required together with highly proficient analytical skills.
- Commitment to exceptional client service and professionalism while working at the client site.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to work in a dynamic government work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to problem-solve in a time-constrained environment and to take initiative and work independently as appropriate.
- Ability to prioritize tasks through strong organizational skills as well as to lead both individuals and teams.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.