Are you looking to build a career in the environmental field? Are you passionate about the environment and working collaboratively to improve our environment? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. Who are we? We are Environmental Intelligence, a subsidiary of Montrose Environmental Group, the premier environmental services provider.
The Project Technical Editor / Proposals is responsible for supporting operations with technical editing, proposal support, marketing support, and administrative support to project teams. The ideal candidate is well-written in the English language, a team-player, and able to work with multiple service lines effectively. This position is comprised of approximately 50% technical editing, 30% marketing support, and 20% project coordination.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
At Environmental Intelligence (a Montrose Environmental Group Company), we're not just determined to think about a better way forward for environmental services today and down the road - we're committed to making it a reality. Our Principles guide us: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
Competitive Compensation Packages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Medical, Dependent Care and Transit Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance and access to additional voluntary programs
- 401k with a competitive employer match
- Progressive vacation policies and company holiday to ensure work/life balance for our people
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- Access to telemedicine and employee assistance programs
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Assists with preparation of project deliverables, including reports, regulatory submittals, and correspondence, including compiling content from MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.
- Liaison between Technical Groups and Accounting/Administrative Groups
- Support generation of customer invoices and reviews invoice details with Project Managers.
- Interacts with expense reimbursement, AP/AR and payroll systems/teams.
- Updates and finalizes customer invoices and submits to client(s).
- Processes vendor invoices and responds to vendor inquiries.
- Prepares reimbursement packages for client reimbursement.
- Maintains project billing budgets.
- Prioritizes tasks based on fluctuating needs/deadlines.
- Processes field billing sheets.
- Creates contract and project records from proposal.
- Responds to customer and vendor inquiries.
- Creates and maintains Workday records.
- Understands and works within month end/quarter end deadlines.
- Administers contract management tasks within Salesforce software.
- Troubleshoots errors and/or discrepancies.
- Prepare client correspondence.
- Orders supplies.
- Has attention to detail, is a team-player and is self-motivated.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Exercises safe work practices by following all Company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
- Participates in Company's continuous improvement programs and provides support to team efforts.
- Keeps up-to-date and current on industry trends by completing formal training, reviewing professional publications, and attending professional workshops.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- This position requires employee to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless the employee receives a reasonable accommodation for a valid medical, religious, spiritual exemption. The Company will review requests for a reasonable accommodation for any such exemptions on a case-by-case basis. You are considered fully vaccinated at more than two (2) weeks after receiving the second dose in a 2-dose series or more than two (2) weeks after receiving a single dose vaccine.
- Associates or Bachelor's in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related degree from an accredited university or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with accounting/CRM software.
- Knowledge of accounting and procurement principles.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, Google and/or PC programs.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel/management.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Solid organization and time/project management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently manage multiple responsibilities (i.e. self-starter, self-motivated).
- English language competency.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of computer aided software (Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, etc.).
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to present to supervisors.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee may be required to spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers, and is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel. There may be occasional lifting (overhead, waist level) from the floor of supplies and materials weighing no more than 30 pounds. The work may involve some bending, standing or walking. Out of office site visits could potentially have more strenuous physical demands.
- Work environment will vary greatly depending on nature of assigned tasks.
- Possible work environments could include normal office working conditions in a well-lit, climate-controlled environment with minimal
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.
Vaccination against Covid-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.
Minimum salary of $70,000 to maximum $90,000 - commensurate with qualifications.MAKE THE MOVE
Montrose is a leading environmental solutions company focused on supporting commercial and government organizations as they deal with the challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow. Withapproximately 2,000 employees across over 70 locations around the world, Montrose combines deep local knowledge with an integrated approach to design, engineering, and operations, enabling the Company to respond effectively and efficiently to the unique requirements of each project. From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.
We are going to be blunt - the way we work may not suit to everyone. Montrose is fast-paced and dynamic. You are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues within Montrose. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we could be the perfect match made in heaven.
Want to know more about Montrose? Visit montrose-env.com!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our firm is committed through responsible management policies to recruit, hire, promote, train, transfer, compensate, and administer all other personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender expression, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.