Project Engineer If you are a Project Engineer with multifamily experience and looking for an opportunity to further your career, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us For over 50 years, we have developed an outstanding reputation for quality workmanship, experienced personnel, and a dedication to excellence. We have experience in a wide variety of projects ranging from multi-million dollar projects to small, personalized renovations. We are purposely involved in energy efficient building, affordable housing, multi-family, and mixed-use developments. Our creativity, knowledge and experience is unmatched and is used to add value to every design and development process. We are adept at handling all phases of the process to take a project efficiently from conception to completion. Due to expansion with future projects, we are looking for a Project Engineer to join our team!
What You Will Be Doing - Evaluates, tracks and updates job schedules. Communicates with subs and suppliers in regards to schedule dates and reports these communications to project staff
- Accurately prices and processes changes or proposed changes
- Assures compliance with contract and contract documents, including work meets quality standards and specifications
- Obtains and submits all As-Built drawings, guarantees, warranties, and required operating instructions
- Ensures that plans and specifications are issued to subcontractors and vendors and that contractor jobsite plans and specifications are current
- Preparation of invitation to bid for complex trades
- Assists PM in cost control, procurement of goods and services including bid solicitation and negotiation and preparation of subcontracts
- Assist Superintendent with facilitating RFI's and missing contract documents
- Resolves punch-list issues
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field of study
- 1+ years of GC-level experience in commercial, multifamily or tenant improvement construction
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
- Ingenuity based on technical knowledge and experience with both traditional and new materials
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Project, Excel, Word, Bluebeam
- Spectrum and Procore familiarity is preferred, but not required
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
Benefits - Vacation/PTO: 2 Weeks PTO
- Medical: 100% Company Paid for Employees
- Dental: 100% Company Paid for Employees
- Vision: 100% Company Paid for Employees
- 401k: 3% Contribution
- Bonus: ~10%
So, if you are a Project Engineer with experience in ground-up commercial construction, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our