A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for successfully seeing projects through from concept to completion. Projects include product scale-ups, process improvements, installation of new equipment, automation improvements, energy saving projects, etc.
Who you are:Basic Qualifications:
- Manage small to medium capital projects to support ongoing plant improvement and expansion efforts:
- Design, budget and manage capital projects ranging between $10k and $250k.
- Support manufacturing through process troubleshooting and improvement projects
- Troubleshoot process issues with long-term solution mindset.
- Work with operations to optimize yields and reduce batch process waste streams.
- Utilize quality systems as needed and be able to drive improvement projects and product changes. Write and execute protocols, deviations, and CAPAS as needed.
- Support plant maintenance and reliability efforts and provide technical expertise to the maintenance dept.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of work experience as an Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of experience designing and managing capital projects
- Process troubleshooting and improvement experience
- Prior experience working within a quality or regulated system
- Experience improving plant reliability
- Prior instrumentation and automation experience
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 213235
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.