Project Engineering Manager If you are a Project Engineering Manager with electrical product experience, please read on! We are a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability Connectivity, Power, and Control solutions for the Aerospace, Defense, and Space industries. Our dedication to supplying quality products, on-time delivery, and superior support, has contributed to the success of our customers and the critical missions they serve.
What You Will Be Doing We are seeking a Project Engineering Manager to join our respected and valued team to lead and manage design and development projects, including outsourced and offshored projects.
Provide project leadership role to manage and/or coordinate all design team members and other resources, including outsourced and offshored team members, to achieve timely completion of design projects/programs from product definition and specification to product release and production manufacture.
Develop plans, schedules, and identify resources required to develop products from market requirement through product release. Identify risk areas and develop contingency plans to eliminate or mitigate risk that could result in schedule delays or failure to meet specification or design plan requirements.
Coordinate the activities of Engineering, Materials, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and other personnel to ensure that all technical and delivery requirements are met on assigned programs or projects, including outsourced and offshore project teams.
Manage and coordinate the efforts of assigned engineers and technicians on multiple engineering projects to achieve timely completion and meet performance, cost, quality and manufacturability targets.
Review, manage, proactively challenge, and control status of projects/programs and budgets, manage schedules and prepare status reports, and guide and lead teams in achieving the goals of the program including issue identification, resolution and contingency planning.
Develop, articulate and present project/program status appropriately targeted to meet the needs of audiences at all levels (including technical and non-technical) and at all business levels including business executives in both written, verbal and presentation forms.
What You Need for this Position - B.S. in Electrical Engineering or similar field of studies is required. Graduate degree desirable.
- Seven (7) or more years of engineering experience in analog and digital circuit design and mixed signal design.
- Three (3) or more years of project/program engineering management experience in leading and managing cross-functional teams, which includes hardware, software, test, mechanical, and PCB design team members.
- Two (2) or more years of experience working with outsourced and offshore engineering teams/projects/programs.
- Demonstrated leadership skills (soft skills, strategic thinking, business acumen, supervisory experience, building teams, building customer relationships).
- Thorough knowledge of engineering principles and practice.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary design and development teams.
- Experience leading Integrated Product Teams, projects/programs consisting of HW development, SW development, and IV&V functions and managing projects/programs with competing/conflicting resource requirements.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to diagnose, resolve complex problems and to develop improved methods to increase project/program efficiency.
- Experience communicating with senior management/leadership and customers.
- Familiarity with preparation and development of project estimates, technical proposals, and program cost and schedule management.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics, parts lists, specifications, instructions and test procedure.
- Professional Certification in Program Management International (PMI) and/or Program Management Professional (PMP) is highly desirable.
What's In It for You Base Salary $110-$150k
People Focused Policies
Generous Paid Time Off
Relocation Assistance Available
So, if you are a Project Engineering Manager or Senior Engineer who wants to start bossing engineers around, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!