Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. Maintains a solid understanding of AmTrust's mission, vision, and values. Upholds the standards of the AmTrust organization
Skills and Key Competencies:
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Keeps current with market trends and demands.
- Performs other functionally related duties as assigned
- Occasional travel may be required
- Once offices fully reopen, physical presence in an AmTrust office may be required
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
Education and Experience
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies preferred
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Must have 7+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) certification preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project Online
- Scrum / Agile experience preferred
- Business process improvement experience
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position. What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.
This job has expired.