Project Manager- Plumbing If you are a Project Manager with Plumbing experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are a leader in the HVAC mechanical contracting space in the Southwest, but we're a also a private company with a family-oriented feel. Our company is 100% employee owned, because we understand our greatest asset is our people. While we have been around for 80+ years, we continue to grow at a dynamic pace and we're looking for talented individuals to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing - Perform all project management functions including: concept engineering, estimates, proposals, meetings, etc.
- Successful management of contracts, including sales, estimating, procurement, and execution
- Scheduling of field labor
- Forecasting budget projection and control costs within agreed upon limits
- Provide proposals, contracts, change orders, strategies, etc.
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external customers
- Maintain cordial relationships with all clients, including vendors, subcontractors, and the industry
- Provide supervision, leadership and coordination of all departmental efforts
- Effective communication with internal and external customers
- Schedule and coordinate pre-construction job meetings with department heads and supervisors
-Utilize and coordinate staff from all departments, as needed, for each project
- Act as mentor to others, actively participate in recruiting, training, coaching
What You Need for this Position - BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in estimating, design, and management of HVAC projects from $50,000 to $25+ million
- Demonstrated experience/ability to develop new business
- Strong interpersonal and project management abilities
What's In It for You - Medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement savings plans with company contribution
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account Plans (Health and Child Care)
- Qualified paid time off (vacation and personal days)
- Paid holidays
- Educational opportunities
- Service Award Program
So, if you are a Project Manager with Plumbing experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Rural Hall, North Carolina
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago