Project Manager, Project & Development Services
Job Description Summary
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful management of the design, planning and construction of real estate facilities projects, with accountability for accomplishing all project goals and objectives. Project aspects may include mechanical, electrical, civil, industrial, and architectural applications; the associated administrative and budgetary control responsibilities; the planning, organizing, coordination of resources; and full control and execution of the project to the fulfillment of client expectations.
- Management of project deliverables, including developing scope of work, scheduling project reports, managing the development of drawings for clients and property/facility management team, designing and development and constructions phases for assigned project.
- Proactively manages project-related issues on an account or assigned project, as necessary.
- Ensure success in initiation, planning, execution, and completion of all projects against agreed upon targets.
- Maintain high qualitative and quantitative standards for work performance along with maintaining accurate and consistent electronic files.
- Prepare agendas and meeting materials, lead meetings, develop and maintain master project budgets and timelines as required for each project and project phase to ensure overall project objectives and client needs are met.
- Advise and obtain necessary approvals from management of potential organizational changes, actions requiring additional commitments and the need for expenditures in excess of approved budget.
- Coordinate and track all vendor RFQ's and RFP's.
- Review all change orders and other invoices associated with the project and confer with client, all project financial information and management of services to clients as requested.
- Responsible for keeping building management apprised of progress at all times.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
This job has expired.