Project Manager- Residential Construction If you are an experienced Project Manager with a strong residential background, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive compensation based on experience from 80K-110K
- Great benefits package
- Growth opportunity
- Diverse project list
- Excellent company culture
What You Need for this Position More than3 years of experience and knowledge of all phases of construction management including:
- History of managing residential projects in the Seattle market preferred
- Provide clear and articulate direction to team-members
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with pre-construction and estimating
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong administrative skills--ability to maintain clear notes, keep organized records using company documents, and time-management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and MS Project software
- LEED and PMP accreditation is preferred but not required
- OSHA 30 Certification
What's In It for You Compensation of 80-110k based on experience
- 401k with Match
- Bonus Structure
So, if you are a Project Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity in Residential building, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.