Location: Berlin, NJ
Salary: Competitive and Based Upon Experience
Are you a Psychologist looking to join an established company where they actually want you to succeed and grow? If you are, keep reading. If you aren't you can keep reading too if you'd like you could always learn something right?
Now that you're here, our client has a position available that has an immediate need of your skills. If you made it this far, send me an e-mail so we can discuss this role further and I can get you in front of the hiring manager and get an interview scheduled. Sound good? Good. My e-mail address is EDeLuca@judge.com and some more information about the job is below. I'll be waiting for your e-mail.
Location: Berlin, NJ
Hours: Monday-Friday 830am-5pm
• Doctoral level (PHD or PSYD) in cognition, counseling, or clinical psychology
• Willingness to be educated on GCP, ICH, and Federal Agency Guidelines
• Willingness to be educated IRB requirements
Job Description / Responsibilities:
The Psychometric Rater is responsible for administering psychometric efficacy scales and completing psychiatric interviews on research trial participants
• Adhere to clinical efficacy scales conventions when administering to participants with various psychiatric diagnoses.
• Perform detailed psychiatric diagnostic written evaluations
• Complete data queries
• Interact with company and industry (client) staff
• Utilize technology required to conduct assessments
• Attend Investigator Meetings and clinical trial industry conferences as requested
Skills and Abilities
• Clinical interviewing and psychiatric diagnostic (DSM) skills
• Openness to feedback with expected improvements
• Able at times to flex regarding work hours
Now that you have made it this far and spent 5 minutes of your life reading this posting, you HAVE to send me your resume, right? Good. I'm glad we're in agreement. Now send that resume to me at: EDeLuca@judge.com
Thanks for reading this and I am looking forward to hearing from and working with you.
Cell: (215) 630-1312
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!