Faith Technologies, a division of Faith Technologies Incorporated (FTI), is an energy expert and national leader in electrical planning, engineering, design and installation. As a comprehensive authority in the field of electrical and energy services, Faith leads industry change through a dedicated investment in technology, strategic project consulting and process engineering that drives productivity, value, and above all, safety. Through innovative practices, Faith drives trends in growth and development with continual investment in their merit-based employees' skill, leadership and career development.
The Quality Control Foreman is responsible for delivery of commissioning services including coordination and implementation of the Commissioning Plan, job site Quality auditing, conducting on-site/job site coaching, and conducting training to enhance job site performance as a means to foster a culture of Quality that permeates our services throughout the organization.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 5 plus years of field experience
Journeyman's or Master's License is required, including not less than 3 years of successful experience as a project Foreman
Work Schedule: Between the hours of 6 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday. Ability to work a flexible schedule is necessary. May vary based on customer demands and can include, but is not limited to: nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Conducts Quality inspections to ensure Faith Quality Advantage processes, best practices, installation standards, and other applicable processes or practices are being utilized effectively as well as safely.
- Participates in various cross-functional teams internally and externally to continually develop and refine organizational processes related to job site Quality.
- Provides valid statistical information and applicable analyses to the Commissioning Manager regarding job site Quality.
- Provides guidance to field employees, project supervisors, and management on matters concerning job site Quality.
- Conducts job site or on-site coaching and development of employees (related to audits and/or to assist with novel work or jobs in crisis).
- Performs Project Expectations Review (A review of Key Essential Planning Elements that support project success) with project leadership and provides feedback, recommended corrective actions to the Project Managers, Work Crew members as well as key Management leadership personnel and support functions (as example; Safety, Purchasing, Preconstruction Services, Engineering, Estimating, Productivity Group, Excellerate, ERM).
- Has the ability to plan for, complete, and implement assignments and responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates an acceptance of the company culture (adhere to company values) and an adoption of professional standards.
- Demonstrates approachability and ability to collaborate with others and effectively influence.
- Develops relationships with leaders, direct reports, and/or others that facilitate open dialogue and trust.
- Defines work to be done; clearly communicates vision, objectives, and tasks to appropriate individuals. Delegates tasks to appropriate parties; clearly communicates needs and expectations. Measures and monitors the work of individual direct reports and/or collective team/taskforce team(s). Coaches and motivates direct reports/appropriate individuals to effectively perform; removes barriers to success and provides feedback, necessary resources, and open communication.
- Actively participates in Faith's hiring referral and mentoring program, as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.SURGE your career forward!
Employees at FTI grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers, electricians, and business professionals.
Your Personal Growth : Build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
Leverage Technology : Our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
Uncompromised Safety : When we see others in our space averaging 2.7 safety rating and ours average .42, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
We pride ourselves on a "Ground up Growth" mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the FTI team means you've officially put yourself in the driver's seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you'll have options to position yourself for success.
FTI is a "Merit to the Core" organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
FTI enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
Paid Time Off
And so much more!
*Regular/Full-Time Employees are eligible for FTI benefit programs.
We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World-Class Opportunities to Succeed
Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
Building TRUST in everything we do.
REDEFINING what's possible.
Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today!
FTI is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.