A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Quality Assurance Specialist works with various internal departments to develop, improve and execute processes ensuring regulatory and quality compliance in accordance with customer requirements, and company policies (ISO 9001, 13485). Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the Quality Assurance Specialist works to ensure robust nonconformance and CAPA management, provide effective training, and provide critical review to data and changes to ensure compliance to procedures, regulations and standards. The Quality Assurance Specialist also supports internal audit program and FDA/ ISO inspections as required.
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- 100% Office Environment
- Give site tours of facilities including use of stairs.
- B.S./B.A. in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical or Process Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical or Process Engineering industry
- 1+ year experience in ISO 9001/ISO 13485
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (FDA, USDA)
What we offer:
- Excellent computer skills including SAP, Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and quality system applications (Trackwise, ManGo)
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), and customer interface skills required
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks/priorities required
- Good problem-solving skills/abilities required
- Good time management and ability to prioritize multiple tasks independently
- Data analysis, presentation, and experimental design knowledge desired
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 221141
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.