Kforce is an award-winning professional staffing and solutions firm that provides strategic partnership in the areas of Technology and Finance & Accounting. Our name stands for KnowledgeForce® which describes the experience we've gained since 1962 and the 35,000 highly skilled professionals we engage annually. Each year, our network of over 60 offices and two national recruiting centers provides opportunities across 4,000 companies, including 70% of the Fortune 100. For over 55 years we've thrived on building relationships and having a meaningful impact on all the lives we serve. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities. At Kforce, We Love What We Do. We Love Who We Serve.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of great people that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Talent Senior Manager is responsible for the identification, qualification, and matching of candidates. The Talent Senior Manager builds relationships with candidates through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Identify, engage, and recruit qualified candidates by performing sourcing activities to include, but not limited to: market and Internet research identifying alternate candidate sources, cold calling, executing recruiting calls, referral recruiting, online social networking, attending seminars and local networking events. Determine and implement appropriate recruiting techniques for market, industry, skill set, and region.
Evaluate market conditions and ensure candidate inventory population stays at appropriate levels to accommodate anticipated client demand.
Maintain ongoing relationships with candidates not currently on assignment.
Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in-person interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
Complete appropriate reference checks on candidates to ensure authenticity of stated skills and experience. Coordinate applicable background investigations with administrative staff.
Analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidate with client needs.
Package the candidates for presentation to client.
Present job opportunities to candidates and negotiate pay rates.
Prep and debrief candidates. Provide coaching and advice to candidates throughout the client interview process to include counter offers and job transition.
Conduct follow-up activities with candidates to ensure job satisfaction.
Supervise and manage candidates on assignment; counsel and discipline candidates; be directly involved in termination decisions.
Work closely with Client Relationship associates in activities directly related to candidate quality assurance, retention and extension, lead generation, remarketing, and candidate satisfaction.
Develop and execute daily plan.
Participate in periodic training to enhance representation of clients in HR management decisions.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrate ability to obtain Career-To-Date Gross Profit of $500K - $999K.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to a team environment.
- Demonstrate well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient at handling difficult human relations issues with professionalism and respect.
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism during stressful situations.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Commitment and adherence to Firm's Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of staffing/industry experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.