The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a Refresh Technician in Kissimmee, FL.
• Be open to working either 1st or 2nd shift or combo of the 2
• High-stress, very busy project
• Need to be OK with walking/lifting up to 50 lbs- very active field tech role
Skills & Requirements
• Windows 7 to 10 migration experience
• Hands-on desktop support experience- working face-to-face with end customers
• Experience working in an enterprise environment doing refresh work (large-scale hospitals, big time volume)
• Ability to drive and have their own car with a clean DMV record
• Strong customer service- they are responsible for making appointments with Disney employees coming to pick up their device, swapping it out and setting them up
• Need to be able to work fast paced
• A+ certification (she would like candidates to have this but not a must have)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.