ECS is seeking a Regional Analyst to work in our Arnold, MO office.
The contractor shall acquire, analyze, evaluate, extract, and compile products in support of standard product requirements. The contractor will utilize knowledge of NGA's standard product as it relates to AOR, Chart Series, and marginalia data for press operations to include creating and providing information on various agency projects for ingest and population into a title. The contractor shall disseminate products in accordance with NGA foreign release guidelines.
The contractor shall:
- Aid in the development of and follow new processes and procedures in the ultimate goal of purging old MC&G map sheets and series from the DLA Map Catalog and NGA Print on Demand (PoD) database, while synchronizing both to include only the most current and best quality (gold standard) required MC&G/FG/Content products
- Utilize NGA's Research Center map search to locate digital versions of the map if necessary
- Collaborate with analysts and customers as required to include communicating with customers and vendors both inside and outside the agency, other government agencies, NGA International Offices for co-production, and Security Offices for classification of products
- Coordinate with STM PoD production analysts to load maps onto PoD as needed
- Query databases such Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Catalog, WebFLIS (Federal Logistics Information System), Mapping Enterprise Business System (MEBS), NGA Intent to Publish (NIP), Print on Demand Directory (POD), GeoSQRL, Voyager
- Deliberately interface with the workforce to educate analysts and managers on best practices for data analysis and to help understand, document, and prioritize material and non-material needs for Analysis.
- Apply specific technical skills for data analysis and data management in partnership with issue experts to derive deeper, more rigorous, and more insightful analytic conclusions
- Apply metadata to GEOINT data and products to enable content discovery; GEOINT content metadata tagging as needed to enable content discovery
- Establish and manage detailed production goals, strategies, and processes
- Create, update, and manage geospatial information system databases and products
- Research, order, scan, and geo-reference hydrographic and topographic sources, supporting textual sources, and commercial imagery to enhance toponymic and geographic accuracy. Georeferenced maps and imagery must be conflated with the GNDB. Spelling and other metadata shall be verified
- Research using ArcGIS and GeoMedia Pro software and common office business software (e.g., word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, and internet browsers) and utilize internet and other general research tools. Sources regularly used include; native maps, secondary source maps, historic maps used for extraction and comparison, textual documents, Internet sources and imagery at various resolutions. Services will result in the creation of shapefiles, geo-databases, and data retrieval/storage.
- Work on multiple projects with simultaneous deadlines under fast-paced conditions; must be available to perform duties in a multiple-shift environment, as necessary.
- Must have a TS/ SCI Clearance
- Specific KSAs, certifications, licenses, and level of experience needed for requirement.
- Knowledge of NGA maps including topographic, hydraulic and aeronautical.
- Ability to georeference.
- Data analysis and analytics skills.
- GIS software experience
- Oracle database experience
- NET, Python, C++ and/or JAVA programming experience
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.