Job ID: 482598
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
The Regional Process Engineer will work closely with a variety of different groups and departments within Oldcastle but will report directly to the Area Operations Manager. This role ensures that engineering projects are successfully executed for assigned plants in support of the division's business action plans.
- Support safety as a core value
- Support the region's efforts to achieve consistent reliability results
- Perform root cause failure analysis on major reliability incidents to identify & correct physical, human, and latent root causes especially for chronic reliability problems
- Support & provide expertise and capital projects
- Identify capital solutions to reliability opportunities
- Provide support for capital project development & implementation, include spare parts identification, purchase & inventory management
- Coordinate and review vendor equipment, installation and other discipline drawings for operability and maintainability input
- Assist in checkout and start-up activities, conduct post completion audits of all capital projects in your region
- Provide support for budgeting cycle targeted at delivering year over year savings
- Identify bottlenecks within plants and aid in development of plans to increase machine speed
- Directs, supports, and advises team members in the efficient and safe means to troubleshoot, install, repair, and maintain manufacturing processes, equipment, tools and property
- Drives and champions innovation and automation improvement projects
- Schedules and oversees routine diagnostic checks and monitoring on all automated systems
- Manages and requisitions contract work and equipment necessary for larger scale projects
- Implements training plans to develop skill set of those responsible for servicing automated equipment
- Assists other functional areas of the plant to foster teamwork, shared results and programs to sustain adding value to the plant
- Defines, develops and improves plant process plans to achieve and sustain operational measures
- Responsible for improvements to work cell designs, part presentation, flow of material and components to support continuous improvement
- Works with local production team and product design group to bring innovation to existing and new products to leverage process improvements
- Leads efforts to ensure part quality through use of design of experiments, mistake proofing and related manufacturing techniques on the operational floor
What CRH Offers You
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 3+ years experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and Lean tools
- Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
- Travel is expected to be approximately 50%
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: May 5, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Machinist, Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering