Accolade (Nasdaq: ACCD) provides millions of people and their families with an exceptional healthcare experience that is personal, data driven and value based to help every person live their healthiest life. Accolade solutions combine virtual primary care, mental health support and expert medical opinion services with intelligent technology and best-in-class care navigation. Accolade's Personalized Healthcare approach puts humanity back in healthcare by building relationships that connect people and their families to the right care at the right time to improve outcomes, lower costs and deliver consumer satisfaction. Accolade consistently receives consumer satisfaction ratings over 90%. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Regional Sales Executive - Enterprise reporting to the VP, Sales is responsible for meeting or exceeding the annual bookings quota for the assigned teritory. This role will be based in Texas.
A day in the life...
What we are looking for...
- Consistently identifies opportunities, develops sales strategy and closes new business
- Identifies, develops and retains new business relationships
- Effectively presents Accolade's offerings to qualified prospects
- Effectively leverages Accolade executives, the pre-sales team and services staff to support customer presentations
- Develops and executes strategies to generate cost effective sales leads
- Develops a pipeline of new sales opportunities in alignment with objectives that are established annually
- Develops and maintains an effective sales and market penetration plan for assigned territory
- Leverages the sales milestone process to ensure accuracy with monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts
- Documents all sales contacts, activities and sales process steps in Accolade's sales tools and systems
- Solicits product and market feedback from customers, prospects and partners. Communicates this feedback to sales leadership, marketing and the product development team (feature requests, market trends, competition intelligence, new opportunities)
- Complies with all corporate policies and completes all administrative tasks on time
- BA in a business or technical related area of study
- 5 to 7 years of strategic selling experience. Experience selling complex, multi-stakeholder solutions.
- Background in SaaS, health & welfare benefits, healthcare IT, human resources IT benefits software.
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Foundational understanding of Health and Benefits.
- Embraces and thrives in a culture of transparency, accountability and trust
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks within tight time constraints
- Ability to navigate the strategic levels of customer organizations, identify key decision-makers, build relationships with senior executives and schedule meetings with key stakeholders
- Ability to establish strong team relationships in a matrix organization
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Possess account knowledge, executive-level customer contacts and industry relationships inside the employer market space
- Command of social media for the benefit of lead generation, gaining access to executives and networking with key stakeholders
- Strong aptitude with business software tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contract
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue
- Flexibility in work schedule is required
- Various means of travel are required, including air travel
We strongly encourage you to be vaccinated against COVID-19.What is important to us...
- Intelligent, professional, competent, effective strategic sales professional that maintains a high level of relevant customer engagement
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Persists despite obstacles, objections, opposition or set-backs
- A problem solver that conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues and opportunities to closure in a timely manner
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members' and customers' lives is what we do. Even when it's hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.We are strong individually and together, we're powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.We're boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Accolade is committed to being a company that embraces a hybrid work environment where employees can enjoy the best of both worlds - the flexibility to work from home and the opportunity to have a common place to connect, collaborate, and innovate with others in-person. Our hybrid work model requires that employees who live within 40 miles of an Accolade office are required to be in the office for at least two days during the work week. Accolade will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Accolade is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to advancing an inclusive environment for all qualified applicants and employees. We provide employment opportunities, without regard, to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US. We are committed to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience.
Accolade, Inc., PlushCare, Inc., and Accolade 2ndMD LLC will never ask you to pay to get a job. Anyone who does this is a scammer. Further, we will never send you a check and ask you to send on part of the money or buy gift cards with it. These are also scams. If you see or lose money to a job scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov. You can also report it to your state attorney general.
This job has expired.