12 Hour Night Shift
$10,000 Sign On Bonus - Med Surg - Night Shift, Full-Time
RNs with at least one year of experience are eligible for a sign on bonus!
New grads are welcome to apply too!
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse professional to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually.Loyola Medicine's 3 hospitals are located approximately 30 minutes from Downtown Chicago.
The unit is a 24-bed med-surg specialty unit with skill in urology that has 24/7 in-house support services. The department manages acute patients with a wide range of diagnoses and care needs. Patients admitted to this unit typically have a range of issues including exacerbation of chronic health issues, acute illness and new diagnoses. We commonly see cardiac, pulmonary, GI, renal, and infectious diseases and/or disorders. Additionally, the unit has stepdown telemetry monitoring capabilities.
Benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
- Tuition reimbursement ($5250/year)
- Education stipend ($300/year)
- Certification bonus (one-time payment of $1000)
- Clinical ladder (up to $5.00/hr extra) / hiring into the ladder if criteria is met
- Continuing education (e-learning and/or discounted tuition for select programs)
- Nursing Professional Governance
- Referral rewards
- Weekender program
- Differentials (charge/preceptor, nights, weekends, etc.)
- TTP program if a new grad
- Self-scheduling/every third weekend/rotating holiday schedule (so they know year-to-year what holiday they will work)
- "Loyola nurse for life" (growth opportunities through school, committees, leadership training, etc.)
Joining Loyola Medicine is about being a part of something bigger! We treat the human spirit, in our patients and our colleagues. We are a part of a community, which believes in the wholeness of each individual, and serves to uplift others in mind, body and spirit. We are passionate about your growth and success in your career at Loyola Medicine. We value you, for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. We also understand that we are better together
.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.