12 Hour Night Shift
Reporting to the Practice Coordinator, this position is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the nursing care of each assigned patient; supervising, coordinating and guiding the activities with nursing staff members; and implementing the philosophy, goals and standards of care of the Emergency Department.
1. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the State of California is required.
2. Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification is required within 90 days of hire.
3. One year experience in an emergency, telemetry or critical care area is required.
4. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
5. Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification is required within six months of hire into position.
6. Training (in compliance with SAMC workplace violence policy) for care of behavioral health/aggressive-combative patients, families, visitors, etc., is required within three (3) months of hire into position and annually thereafter.
Pay Range $44.23 -64.14 *may be adjusted based on career ladder placement
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our