The Release Engineering team is tasked with creating automation for the Software Development Lifecycle. The team is responsible for maintaining all of the development-related tool chain, and to develop internal tools to increase development efficiency and security. The impact of this engineering team affects all Development and Quality Development at InterSystems.
- Design, build, and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools
- Automate Security and UI testing.
- Design and Develop test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline
- Full-stack development for internal applications and tooling
- Participate in code reviews, technical discussions and project meetings
- Develop installation code for our software
- Bridge the gap between Development and Operations to maintain, manage and enhance the platforms
- Effectively prioritize and manage the resolution of requests including pro-active communications and responsive follow through
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Lead and maintain discipline around build and release operations, best-practices, and protocols across the entire development team
Education and Training:
- 3+ years of DevOps experience maintaining large-scale infrastructure, supporting production workloads, code deployment pipelines and configuration management
- Proven experience with CI/CD tools
- Working experience with but not limited to SQL queries, Bash, Batch, Perl, Python, Selenium, and Quickbuild
- Experience with source code repositories, version control systems and branch management
- Comfortable working in both Unix and Windows Environments
- Clear understanding of coding and scripting with common languages, such as Python, Perl
- Knowledge of at least one major coding language, such as C, Java
- Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies, such as VMware vSphere for VMs, as well as expertise with container technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are MUST
- BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Science or equivalent; (Physics, Mathematics, STEM)
InterSystems is the engine behind the world's most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. About InterSystems
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world's most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com .
This job has expired.