REMOTE Backend Java Engineer - Innovative Aerial Imaging Company We are the leading intelligent aerial imaging company for high-value infrastructure, providing businesses with actionable, real-time insights through a single-source solution to recover revenue and reduce liability risk. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, we are the trusted, go-to data management platform for worldwide enterprise clients spanning industries such as renewable energy, insurance, telecommunications, construction, real estate, and critical infrastructure.
If you're a Backend Java Engineer specialized in Spring/SpringBoot, ElasticSearch and SQL Systems, please apply for this amazing opportunity. We are interviewing candidates this week and early next week.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive base salary contingent on experience
- Health benefits
- A permanent remote environment
- Extremely exciting company, industry and team!
What You Will Be Doing - Work closely with our product & design teams to build new features quickly & sustainably
- Knowledgeable & responsive support for our existing services & microservices
- Ensure Infrastructure is running smoothly through monitoring & maintenance
- Integrate with various third party tools & provide new functionality in a fast & effective way
- Work with software teams to build & maintain systems in a sustainable way
- Analyze server-side code for efficiency and performance
What You Need for this Position 5+ years experience:
What's In It for You - 100% Fully Remote
- The tools, technology and resources you need to be successful in your role, including a computer of your choice.
- Competitive salary with bonus and equity potential.
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holidays).
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a REMOTE Backend Java Engineer with experience in Spring/SpringBoot, SQL and ElasticSearch, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Dylan Rogelstad
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our