Remote Full Stack RoR Engineer - RoR, React We are an extremely fast-growing Computer Software Online Leadership Development with an in-depth knowledge of our industry segment, a broad set of design, development, integration and marketing skills, as well as years of industry experience and successful implementations. We offer a very unique product directed toward a specific segment of the E-learning industry. While other tech based companies simply go with the flow, we plunge right through with pure intent to disrupt. Our highly innovative online/mobile platform has already taken the industry by storm and we aim to continue our campaign to produce something that our clients/consumers truly benefit from.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Awesome company culture
2. We work with the latest and greatest technologies
3. Highly impactful work!
What You Will Be Doing - Work in a fast-paced environment that is in continuous development and deployments
- Strong testing culture: high quality / maintainable code is very important
- Review each others code to ensure alignment on principles and best practices
- Evaluate our technology choices and development process: you have a voice!
- Work on latest projects that require front end and back end coding
- Create tests to ensure deployed code is reliable and functional
- Participate in discussions on how to improve team's productivity
- Value hard work, collaboration and a balance of speed, quality and execution
- Love to code
What You Need for this Position At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary + Equity + Bonus
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Dental & Vision Insurance Contribution
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Personal) - 4 Weeks PTO to Start
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Dylan Rogelstad
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.