Job Title/Position: Remote Junior Business Analyst/ Systems Analyst - 2 positions
** Note: We are seeking a Junior level Business/Systems Analyst with maybe 1-2 years of experience to join our growing IT team. Any exposure to telecommunication systems like Genesys PureConnect would be a plus, but not required.
Location: 100% Remote
The Business Systems Consultant I coordinates and participates in project reviews, system analysis, enhancements, and testing of a wide range of applications. This role works as a liaison between Information Technology, product managers, compliance, and end-users to successfully deliver fundamental system changes.
- Identifies and researches fundamental business systems issues and follows established testing procedures
- Gathers and documents requirements and creates supporting documentation per established procedures
- Analyzes project requirements and recommends fundamental solutions that meet the needs of both end users and the business
- Drives solutions by developing and maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of systems to make basic recommendations for solutions that focus on business need
- Works with business clients to demonstrate system changes to ensure all relevant needs are met
- Assists business unit with analyzing potential changes or improvements and creates supporting documents
- Creates and executes basic test plans/scripts and verifies results; includes functional, system, usability, acceptance, and regression testing
- Provides support to Project Management group and other business units as directed
- Informs Management of any facts, events or information that may impact the success of a project or deliverable
- Prepares formal presentations, and written reports as deemed appropriate
- Develops and implements new databases or spreadsheets for departmental reporting and analysis
This job does not have supervisory dutiesPreferred Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of related experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Business Analyst certification
- Experience in a technology environment in the role of a BA, QA, or similar position
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle including Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to understand and translate user needs into request/ program specifications
- Experience working with Microsoft ADO, Quickbase and Sharepoint applications.
- Ability to conduct investigations and Internal and external customer service
- Experience with IVR (Interactive Voice Response), Telecommunications, PureConnect/Genesys systems experience and SmartDocs is a plus.
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
This job has expired.