Remote Senior UI Developer If you are a Remote Senior UI Developer with experience, please read on!
We're a leading Accounting SaaS platform for Community Foundations and Donor Advised Fund services. We record and store data for financial and IRS reporting along with a fully integrated donor experience.
We're looking for someone with a passion to push innovation, new ideas, looking to take the user experience to the next level and is driven to think outside of the box. You will be working with a team to move the current platform to the next generation stack and UI. This role will be instrumental in helping to building the future of the company.
What You Will Be Doing - Develop modern User Experiences for the web applications of our Software-as-a-Service [SaaS] solutions using Angular and .NET.
- Communicate effectively to ensure technical feasibility of designs.
- Optimize UI and presentation services to achieve performance and scaling goals
- Produce clean, scalable, modular, well-structured, and testable code.
- Build and help maintain reusable components & libraries.
- Influence application architecture and development processes.
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams by utilizing effective communication skills.
- Mentor junior developers to help them achieve their goals
- Additional duties may be assigned, as needed.
What You Need for this Position Required Skills:
- Full stack experience with Angular 6+
- Experience implementing Restful APIs
- Experience working with clients and provided designs
- Able to explain complex technical knowledge to non-technical people
- Experience across front-end development methodologies and libraries
- Experience using modern frameworks, libraries, tools, and language features, along with understanding of their tradeoffs.
- Proven ability to work comfortably in a collaborative team environment, especially one where failing fast is encouraged!
- Familiarity with the full software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies.
Additional Love to Have Skills:
- CMS front-end Development
- Angular 10+
- C#, .Net Core
- SASS, SCSS, and/or LESS
- GIT, JIRA and/or Bitbucket
- Node JS, and NPM
- SQL and NoSQL (such as MongoDB)
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- ADA UI Development
- SaaS environment
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Occasional traveling for all staff event or meeting on-prem in Stroudsburg, PA or Austin TX offices.
- So, if you are a Remote Senior UI Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nick Valenti
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!