We are currently seeking a House Manager to join our Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services (IDD) division in Fort Washington, PA location.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following.
• House managers are responsible for the complete operation of a living unit and the IDD individuals who reside there.
• Responsible for developing and implementing all facets of home life, as close to a normal family unit as possible.
• Responsible for the supervision and evaluation of staff and the directing on ongoing daily activities and enforcement of all policies and procedures.
Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and much more!
To fill out an on-line application: www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition Number: 57928
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited program with specialized training,
• And/or a minimum of one year's experience in working with the developmentally disabled.
• And/or any combination of education, experience or training deemed appropriate by the Administrator.
• A current and valid Pennsylvania Driver's License is also required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted about 11 hours ago
Los Angeles, California
Posted about 10 hours ago
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted about 5 hours ago