Trinity Health is searching for the best and brightest to join our team!
Great opportunity for a Respiratory Therapist, RRT professional to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Be Remarkable!
Great opportunity for people who enjoy working for an organization with growth and advancement opportunities while in a fast paced environment.
What Respiratory Therapist, RRT will do:
- Participates in patient, family, and multi-disciplinary education.
- Perform therapist driven protocols, patient assessments, administration of medications, and evaluates patient response to therapies. Documents s performance and results of therapies. Performs all actions (therapeutic and diagnostic) according to policy and procedure.
- Assists with data collection and projects for Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) and the Respiratory Care Department process improvement plan.
What Respiratory Therapist, RRT will need:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduation from an accredited Respiratory Therapy Program offering Associate's degree; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner licensure by the State of Michigan. Credentialed as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Therapist by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- BCLS certification.
- Ideally 1-3 years experience in similar settings
At least six(6) months of clinical experience as a Respiratory Therapist or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience preferred
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.