$10,000 Sign on Bonus - Join Our Team!
What we offer:
- Education Assistance offered
- Effective Day 1 Benefit Package(Medical, Dental, Vision, and more)for positions 16 hours per week or greater
- Competitive wages; including weekend and night differentials
- Generous paid time off program
- Retirement Savings program with employer match starting on Day 1
Baylor position, working Saturday and Sunday (6:30am - 7:00pm)About The Job:
This position is responsible for the administration of routine respiratory care to all pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. Primary functions include the administration of oxygen therapy, aerosolized medications, bipap/cpap, pulse oximetry, capnography, apnea link, ekg, spirometry, 6-minute walk, O2 determination, ABG, heart admissions, rapid response, code blue, transfers. Areas worked include general acute care areas, intensive care, emergency department, surgical suites, recovery rooms, skilled nursing facilities, and other clinical areas.What we are looking for:
High school diploma or equivalent; or associate degree in chemical, physical or biological science required.
Graduate of respiratory therapy program required or board-eligible within a few months of graduation as certification is required at hire/transfer.
Credentialed by the NBRC at the Certified Respiratory Therapist or Registered Respiratory Therapist level required.
Current Respiratory Care Practitioner licensure in the state of Iowa required.
CAPRS and N95 fit testing validation within 30 days of hire required.
Must have demonstrated competence in Respiratory Care.
Special Skills, Competencies, and Aptitudes:
Must be able to communicate well with the patients and hospital personnel.
Proactively works with patient to promote healing and exceptional care.
Must be able to read, write and/or speak English
Must provide proof of Basic Life Support
-American Heart Association or Professional Rescuer-American Red Cross) prior to employment or within 30 days of hire and maintains current status.
Must provide proof of Mandatory Reporting for Child and Dependent Adult Abuse
training prior to employment or within 6 months of hire and maintain current status per State of Iowa guidelines
Completes Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- American Heart Association and maintain current status.All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of references, background checks, pre-employment physical, drug screen and post offer exam.EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/DisabledIn compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center, please call Human Resources at (641) 428-7287 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgOur Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.