- RN with home health visit experience needed for our Case Manager position.
- This PRN position will cover visits in the Springfield and Dayton area.
Working at Interim HealthCare
means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day
. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
Our RN Case Managers
provide supervision, guidance, and evaluations to all assigned home care staff. They complete skilled assessments and develop care plans that suit the needs of each individual patient in order to provide exceptional patient-centered care in the home. What you'll do:
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing assessment of the patient's plan of care through management of home health aides, LPNs, RNs, and other caregivers.
- Ensure an accurate evaluation and work to develop and implement a comprehensive care plan that addresses patient needs.
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve.
- Work to decrease readmissions by promoting preventative care and ensuring continuity of care.
What we're looking for:
- Education: Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Licensure: Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/FA certification.
- Valid state-issued driver's license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Registered Nurse (RN) in a home health or similar setting; previous case management/utilization review experience preferred.
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, our patients deserve the very best - that's why we focus on each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it's needed most. We're called to care so that family members can be just that.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Springfield
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: PRN