Location: Georgetown, IN
Our client is seeking professional, self-motivated, and licensed Heath Care Professionals, interested in educating patient and injection administration in a home setting.
We are looking for contract nurses who are willing to travel an approximate 100 mile to a possible 300-mile radius (roundtrip). The patient in home visits normally take an average of 60 to 90 minutes to educate or provide injection. The contracted nurse will have flexibility in scheduling the visits within a predetermined time frame. Product Training will be provided as a self-study (via email or web training) and is up to the nurse to complete all outlined requirements before being cleared to go on patient site visits.
Home Care Nurse Responsibilities:
• Traveling to patients' homes and providing specific manufacturer services.
• Services could include administering medication and completing instructions on how to administer self-injectables.
• Educating caregivers and family on specific drug information per the manufacturer request.
Home Care Nurse Requirements:
• 3 years Nursing experience preferred.
• Relevant license and certification.
• Experience in a Medication Administration and Education.
• Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
• The ability to follow instructions
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Active listening skills and empathy.
• Physical and mental strength.
• A valid driver's license and reliable transport may be required.
• Professional Liability Insurance
• Ability to return completed in home paperwork in a timely manner
• Appropriate medical attire
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!