Route Delivery Driver with a class A or B CDL license to deliver products to businesses on a scheduled route or intermittently. Establish and maintain high levels of customer service.
Hourly Rate: $23.65 per hour
Schedule: Tuesday - Friday
- Fully Paid Medical Benefits once you meet the required hours
- Company Funded Pension Plan
- Eligible for Sick Leave
- Capable of earning over $70,000 in your first year with incentives!
• Responsible for delivering products to customer locations
• Deliver to an average of 28-32 stops
• Unload a range of cases from 150 to 1200, depending on the route
• Depending upon volume, delivery vehicles will be operated by a single driver or driver accompanied by a helper.
• Walk up and down ramps and stairs (tight cellars) of liquor stores bars, and restaurants.
• Operate a forklift, pallet jack, and two-wheeler
• Ensure all safety rules are strictly observed
• Comply with all DOT and OSHA regulations
• Maintain appropriate drivers' license and endorsements
• All loads are picked by seniority (bidding system) daily
• Ability to demonstrate effective use of safety rules including proper lifting
• Ability to lift cases averaging 50 lbs. from floor to shoulder height
• Ability to operate a two-wheeled hand truck, pushing and pulling weights exceeding 150lb
• Forklift experience a plus, but not necessary
• Respond to official inquiries and make entries on reports and records
• Able to work in all weather conditionsEducation/Experience/Training
• 3 Years of route driving experience
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Understand highway traffic signs and signals
• Basic computer experience or knowledge a plus*Must complete a background check and pre-employment drug test.
Martignetti Companies prides itself on being a company where you can bring your best self to work every day. We strive to be an employer of choice where everyone feels that they belong. We do so by acting on our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and offering a substantial benefits package that includes generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance, a comprehensive 401K plan, and employee discounts. All are welcome to apply to work for a company that truly believes its employees are its greatest asset!
Martignetti Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Martignetti Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
This job has expired.