Sales & Business Development Leader- Americas
Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC is a manufacturer of heavy-duty, zero-emissions hydrogen fuel cell stacks and engines for mobility applications. With facilities located in the U.S. and Europe, Nuvera provides clean, safe, and efficient products designed to meet the rigorous needs of industrial vehicles and other transportation markets.
Nuvera is a subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Group, Inc., which designs, engineers, manufactures, sells, and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally primarily under the Hyster® and Yale® brand names. Hyster-Yale Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE:HY). Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. and its subsidiaries, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, employ approximately 7,600 people worldwide.
We are seeking a Sales and Business Development Leader (Americas). This role will initiate, lead and grow the market share of Nuvera Products and Services in the Americas. The position works closely within the Nuvera/HY commercial groups to ensure a consistent, professional and overall profitable business. The position is targeting a solid P&L result for Nuvera product in key Americas segments and customers encompassing in Unit Sales, Parts and Services.
This role will operate primarily remotely and require frequent travel within the Americas region.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Americas Sales Strategy
- Propose and agree target applications, System Integrators, OEM's and end users in the Americas Theatre.
- Provide input for AOP and LRFF unit sales, pricing and support costs.
- Create plans to support achievement of targeted volume
- Achieve agreed annual targets for sales and profitability of FC Engines
- Manage budget according to agreed AOP
- Account Plan Development and Execution
- Sign agreed number of new customer contracts to ensure a growing sales pipeline
- Look after overall volume and profitability for each Americas Account
- Remove roadblocks for successful long-term business relations with Americas Accounts
- Work through Nuvera product and applications engineering team to ensure support required to drive successful customer deployments.
- Relationships with accounts customers and prospects
- Be close to the customer and the decision making unit (DMU): Early identification of upcoming projects and stakeholders in order to influence content
- Responsive and proactive relation with Billerica, MA based commercial team
- High frequency of travel (sales visits, plans and responsive to customer requests/needs)
- Identify product requirements for input to product and engineering teams as well as the Product Line Strategy Group (PLSG).
Required Job Qualifications (unless otherwise noted):
- Participation in Americas and member country initiatives-
- Identify and participate in Americas initiatives.
- Early identification of key applications, solutions and end users.
- Partnership with suppliers, System integrators, OEM's and customers to drive participation in key volume driving initiatives within the Americas theater.
- Nuvera Aftermarket Business Growth
- Include Parts and Services in overall Accounts business deals
- Closely work with Application and Field Support teams to develop organization and processes required to ensure customer satisfaction and Nuvera profitability.
Bachelors level degree or equivalent in related discipline- Engineering or Science preferred.
Previous Work Experience
- US based Business and Sales knowledge. International business and sales experience helpful.
- 7+ years of sales experience through direct sales and dealer support.
- Understanding and analyzing of contract terms and conditions. Identifying potential risks and addressing them through the right channels.
Special Skills, Experience and Abilities
- Experience in planning and managing of sales and service related issues.
- Experience in fuel cell or other alternative energy industries working with OEMs, end-users and key decision makers in channel management, sales and after-sales business.
- Fluent in English. Working with Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com and other required systems.
- Ability to think out of the box and find creative solutions. Proactive problem solving.
- Willing to travel and work outside standard office hours.
- Experience with working in a variety of environments and customer settings.
Physical requirements/Work environment
Remote office, Office, Customer Locations
Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Nuvera participates in e-Verify.Job ID
- Up to 50% travel may be required
Full timeWork Hours
40Travel RequiredPrimary Location
Nuvera US Billerica, MAAddress
129 Concord Road Building 1Zip Code
YesRelocation Assistance Available
NoWe are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled