At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Kuni Auto Center has an outstanding opportunity for a Pre-Owned Sales Consultant to join the Holman family!
What will you do?
Our Pre-Owned Sales Consultant is responsible for using a consultative, customer-focused approach to selling pre-owned automobiles by performing the following duties:
What are we looking for?
- Greets customer on the sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, model, and features of the desired vehicle
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database
- Works with Sales and Finance Consultants to negotiate sale and requirements for financing or vehicle lease
- Visually inspect inventory and maintain knowledge of current inventory
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle
- Assist Sales Manager with customer problems
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings
- Must be driven to achieve goals and career success
- Demonstrate hard work ethic and high energy
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to prospect and sell in a team oriented environment
- High School Diploma, some College preferred
- One year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current, valid driver's license REQUIRED
- Professional appearance
- Manufacturer certifications as required
- Ability to work retail hours of dealership
- Computer proficient
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.