This is a Remote Opportunity in New York City, NY or New Jersey
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
The Sales Engineer supports sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base and partners with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute strategic deals in complex sales cycles.The Sales Engineer is responsible for selling to new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction, and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
What Will You Do?
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Promote, conduct and manage Proof of Concept trials in the field
- Provide customers and prospects with hands-on configuration assistance and training
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Seven (7) years of Solution Sales experience or a Bachelor's Degree with three to five (3-5) years of demonstrated Solution Sales experience
- Experience in a complex sales environment
- Can forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Can creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in networking and/or information security technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Confident self-starter with integrity and accountability; a track record of consistent achievement
- A strong aptitude for business strategy and excellent collaboration skills
- Decisive problem-solving ability and capability to assess people and situations with accuracy
- Can deliver a clear and compelling value proposition to customers/partners
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated leadership behaviors
- Must currently reside in the respective region
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Compensation and Benefits at Cradlepoint
At Cradlepoint, we know that our people are the key to our success. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to help with your individual needs and goals. Your Pay:
The salary range for this position is listed below. The actual salary offered is dependent on various factors including, but not limited to, location, the candidate's combination of job-related knowledge, qualifications, skills, education, training, and experience.
Your pay also includes the opportunity for monthly sales incentives. Actual payouts are dependent upon the attainment of agreed to revenue goals and objectives as determined by Cradlepoint's management team.Your Health:
Cradlepoint offers excellent, competitive employee benefits, such as: subsidized, nationwide PPO medical benefit options including a low-deductible Point of Service Plan and a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), with a generous company-provided HSA contribution. For California employees, we offer a subsidized HMO option through Kaiser. Cradlepoint also offers subsidized dental and vision coverage. Your Financial Security:
We invest in both your short and long-term financial wellbeing. Cradlepoint's 401(k) plan has a 4% company match and immediate vesting. Employees will also receive company-paid employee basic life and AD&D insurance and company-paid disability benefits. Your Time:
Your work-life balance is important to us. Cradlepoint provides generous paid time off, including: 15 days of Flexible Time Off (FTO), four paid quarterly well-being days, and 11 paid annual holidays (includes nine company holidays and up to two floating holidays). Please note that an employee's FTO balance and floating holidays may be prorated in the first year, based on start date. Cradlepoint also offers paid maternity-leave benefits and six weeks 100% paid family leave for all employees. Additional Benefits:
Cradlepoint offers other company-paid benefits such as a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, a free Headspace membership, LinkedIn Learning access, Talkspace mobile therapy, and volunteer paid time off.
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.