ADP is hiring a Sales Executive in Training.
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward, and achieving serious results with your team bring you a crazy amount of excitement?
- Are you high-reaching and unstoppable, with a can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get the job done?
- Do you feel fulfilled helping others uncover creative solutions to complex problems?
Well, then you might be just the right person we're looking for.
First, a little something about ADP: we believe great companies are built not only by great people -- but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work, helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
As a Sales Executive in Training, you'll generate new business and develop long term business partnerships and provide direction and leadership to help your
team meet and exceed its sales goals. When you reach your goals and make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, and even luxurious trips.
Does this sound like you?
- Fearless. Embraces challenges and knows no boundaries.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises... every time.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
What you'll do: Responsibilities
- Generate new business and develop long term business partnerships with targeted sales activity and strategy.
- Effectively interview, identify and ultimately motivate Sales Associates while providing constant feedback on performance and coaching.
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve sales objectives through effective use of planned resources.
- Ensure that all Sales Associates utilize the Salesforce Automation System. Implement an audit procedure to ensure compliance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the top Accountants in the region.
- Accomplish organizational sales objectives through effective coordination and communication between clients, sales team, and internal support partners.
- Represent ADP to customers, prospects, and the public by spending time in the field, at trade shows, demonstrations, and seminars.
- Update and maintain knowledge of ADP product technology and PC/Windows literacy.
- Provide back up for the Regional Sales Executive.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two or more years of business-to-business sales experience
- An impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients, and managing a territory, as well as stellar presentation skills
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Experience as a Sales Associate with resultant and proven proficiency in selling skills, prospecting and territory management.
- Experience managing a team of sales associates responsible for generating new business.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for?
Apply now! Visit: jobs.adp.com/teams-roles/sales/
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents
This job has expired.