Oak Farms Dairy is a farmer-owned brand of Dairy Farmers of America (DFA), a dairy marketing cooperative owned by more than 12,500 family farmers. Our mark matters and it represents the wholesomeness of dairy that we share with our communities and loved ones. DFA manufactures a variety of dairy products, including cheese, butter, fluid milk, ice cream, dairy ingredients and more, under well-known and established regional brands. Our fingerprints touch thousands of brands across the marketplace, and we're passionate about delivering the simple pleasures of dairy to people everywhere, straight from our family farm-owners. At Oak Farms Dairy, we provide families with fresh, delicious dairy.SCHEDULE:
By joining DFA, you can help us continue to make a difference that matters. We care deeply about the well-being of our neighbors and friends, and we celebrate the diversity of our company and our world. It takes an incredible team to deliver the goodness of dairy and enrich our communities - come join us!
OUR MERCHANDISERS MAKE:
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Employee referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniforms provided
- Work for dairy farm families
The Merchandiser is responsible for product placement at stores within an assigned geographical area.
- Adhere to Dean store-call policy.
- Pull up product from back cooler to shelf
- Merchandise order for each assigned store and assures merchandising standards are executed.
- Execute all sales programs and POP materials
- Report retail pricing issues and assist with surveys as requested.
- Maintain relationships at store level.
- Follow safe work practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
DFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Field related experience (DSD system preferred) but not required.
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Retail or customer service experience with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
California applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.