Posted in Building and Construction
Role: Sales Representative
About Maxim Crane:
Sales products for manufacturer or distributor to business and industrial establishments or individuals at sales office, store, showroom, or customer's place of business by performing the following duties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Be familiar with the company’s capabilities and products, understand its advantages and communicate the advantage to customers or potential new customers
* Collect and analyze data to make project calculations and installation calculations
* Prepare presentation about company’s systems and its advantages
* Ensure that the you are the primary point of contact for questions for customers or potential new customers
* Ability to price projects and create contracts
* Maintain project profitability and scheduling
* Review and compile “take-off” quantities, existing cost history, calculations to ensure accuracy;
* Provide technical support in drafting designs
* Support consulting engineers with planning, design and tender documents if requested.
* Ensure that codes like the FHWA, ASTM are being met. Make sure new staff understands what we prefer to design to and explain the advantages / disadvantages of the codes in regards to our product.
* Conduct site visits during installation in the event problems occur, ensure that you are the primary point of contact if issues arise
* New business development by attending trade shows, advertising, and relationship building in the industry
* Maintain and support all internal safety, quality, and environmental standards and procedures;
Education and Experience
* Minimum 5 years of experience in construction in a customer facing role
* Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred
What are the perks?
We are delighted to offer “the usual” and then some! We are proud to offer day one eligibility for medical, dental and vision plans. We also offer paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, and 401(k) plans with company match made every pay period. Maxim has other great offerings including life insurance, AD&D, flex and health savings accounts, wellness programs, critical illness and accident plans, and short-term and long-term disability, plus employee discounts. Additionally, we provide opportunities to expand your skillset and knowledge base.
Our work impacts our local communities, helping transform where people live, work and play. You’ll be a part of some of the biggest, most high-profile construction sites across the country and have the opportunity to support our coast-to-coast team across 60 branches in the United States.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of their race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or veteran status, as those terms are defined under applicable laws, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted about 1 hour ago
Schoharie, New York
Posted 25 minutes ago
Posted 25 minutes ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our